“And then the music that starts at the window you´ll recognised as being the music that we first hear when we enter Longbourn at the very, very beginning of the film. And the reason why I used the same piece of music is because it would remind her of home. That finding the person you´re supposed to be with is like coming home. And that, even though this house is so completely different from her house, it´s the same spirit, the same music moves there”.
(Joe Wright, Director)
Christine Rocas and Abigail Simon - Joffrey Ballet. © Gina Uhlmann Photography
walk into the club like watup im uncomfortable bye
some thoughts on GOT as i approach the conclusion of the first season:
- Sansa is my baby girl and no harm will come to her.
- no rly don’t touch her.
- if your surname is Lanister chances are I don’t like you.
- don’t give Daenerys any sass for real (ily)
- scenery galore
- I see you Chris Miles
- I really like these Stark kids
- did i mention Sansa though
- and JON! is worth the lot of you so stop calling him out on his parentage
- i really like this show honestly where have i been